-->

Wednesday 27 July 2011

Long Time, No Bloggin'

Lovely people... I feel like I need to give you all some kind of explanation for my significant lacklustre blogging attempt! Basically, during May and June I had to sit a bunch of exams and although there was a big temptation to ignore them entirely and spend my time doing much more fun and exciting things panic did indeed set in and I decided, albeit a week or so before they kicked off, that I needed to get my head down and crack on! A few weeks of hardcore revision was then followed by the inevitable post-exam/end of first year celebratory blow-out which consisted of a lot of boozing, a nocturnal body clock and absolutely nothing constructive.

But *cut to the chase* a big sorry to you all and a simultaneous big thank you for sticking with me (or starting to follow me) despite my shit start. Anyway, I endeavor to be back with lots of blogging gossip and if any of you have any requests/ideas for topics to ease me back in gently then please let me know!

Thanks for reading,

Hannah x

1 comment:

  1. Look Forward to some more blog posts.

    I have a Fashion Blog which is quirky and takes a looks at celebriy fashion, tips and tricks for any fashion lover and fashion trends,
    I would love you to check it out when you have a chance,
    New Follower!
    http://undercoverstylelover.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete